Thank you for achieving the 5k pageviews


Back to February this year, I started Microsoft Dynamics CRM from A to Z with the purpose of creating great content in my journey into the CRM. A devoted blog for Developers and End Users, containing technical and functional information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM, starting from Project Management, Business Analyst to Pure Development. This blog was designed to be always update about what is happening around CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, best practices and, of course, with what you should do and not do.

Not even one year later, I’m watching my traffic grow, It took me one year, but it could been less if I had focused on creating content since the first moment I started this blog.

At this moment, Microsoft Dynamics CRM from A to Z has 25 articles already. But being honest, only for the last months I've been a little bit more focus in creating content. Around 20 articles have been published in the last 5 months, and that’s when traffic started to flow. So this is my appreciation to you on the increase traffic and interest in the content of my blog.

So...  May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.

Wish you all, a Happy new year

Comments

Popular Posts